PHCC—National Association periodically searches for positive, innovative and team-oriented individuals to help us implement exciting initiatives included in the organization’s strategic plan. Check below for opportunities to be part of a collaborative environment where you can make an immediate impact on promoting the Best People. Best Practices® message and furthering PHCC’s mission to advance our industry through education and training to protect public health, safety and the environment.
The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association (PHCC) is searching for an innovative and energetic Marketing Manager to be a core part of a team that thrives on new ideas and collaboration. Your creative ideas will have an immediate impact on promoting the Best People. Best Practices® message and furthering PHCC’s mission to advance our industry through education and training to protect public health, safety and the environment.
- Develops and implements marketing plans for PHCC and its enhanced service groups.
- Manages production of marketing materials promoting PHCC events; membership benefits and services; and products.
- Manages planning and production of regular e-newsletters.
- Plans and implements specific digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Develops marketing plans and production schedules for promotion of specific conferences and events.
- Maintains content and functionality of the PHCC website and online communities.
- Ensures brand consistency throughout all PHCC channels.
- Facilitates production of boilerplate marketing tools.
- Manages multiple vendors who assist with marketing projects and website maintenance.
- Serves as in-house marketing resource for PHCC-related groups.
- Introduces new ideas to reach a broader audience and strengthen impact.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
A minimum of three-to-five years of professional experience in marketing and/or publications
Experience in a nonprofit, association or agency environment is preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in a collaborative way with members, staff and chapters
Experience organizing and managing projects
Excellent customer service skills
Practical knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Experience using survey and measurement tools
Experience with Higher Logic a plus
Ability to travel as needed
If you want to make a difference, join the PHCC team. PHCC strives to be an employer of choice. We offer great benefits, a collaborative team environment, free parking, flexible work options and more. To learn more about PHCC, visit our website at www.phccweb.org. To apply, email email@example.com.
No phone calls, no recruiters please