Technology is moving at the speed of light these days ... and the plumbing and mechanical industries are embracing it by learning new methods daily. To maximize your bottom line, you must hire the right people and keep them informed on the latest and greatest technology out there. This valuable session on assessing and training will leave you with tips on how to keep your techs sharp, ensure their confidence, and ultimately increase your customers’ satisfaction.
- Simple evaluation tools you can implement in your shop to assess skills
- Where to seek continuing training and education outside of trade school
- Simple techniques to help techs visualize the best outcome with your customer
- Non PHCC Member: Hire and Train Techs That are “Tech Savvy” to Improve Your Bottom Line Webinar$29.00
- PHCC Member: Hire and Train Techs That are “Tech Savvy” to Improve Your Bottom Line Webinar$0.00
After owning and operating a successful plumbing and mechanical firm in Colorado for 10 years, and with 30 years in the industry at large, Bo DeAngelo moved into technical sales for Viega LLC. Now, as the Manager of Technical Training in CO, he focuses his energy and experience on helping the piping trades grow and learn. Bo holds master level licensure in Plumbing and Mechanical systems. He is also certified as trainer for the ASSE 19210 Hydronics Systems Installer certification. He regularly trains on topics such as hydronic design theory, piping systems, piping related technical aspects, and business development. Bo conducts training seminars for the PHCC, HARDI, UA, ICC, IAPMO, and Rutgers University.