4 Ways PHCC Members Can Use Web Marketing to Combat the Coronavirus Impact
April 15, 2020
Alain Parcan, Director of Marketing, Market Hardware
Doug Schatz, Director of Partnerships, Market Hardware
In uncertain times like these, some service contractors will scramble to pull back their marketing. And who could blame them? However, a knee-jerk reaction to your marketing will create more challenges down the road for your business.
Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. And what is certain right now, is that we will recover and your customers will still need your help even if they don’t need it right now.
A smart SEO strategy should always be looked at as a long-term approach. In fact, now is likely the best time to consider effective SEO strategies, especially if your competitors are scaling back. The experts at Market Hardware are here to advise you on four ways you can improve your Web Marketing during these uncertain times:
Perform a Web Marketing Audit — these should be done regularly, either by you or your Web Marketing provider (or both!) — we’ll show you how.
- Update your GoogleMyBusiness Page — we’ve preached about this strategy for years and now is a great time to get it updated.
- Work on your online review strategy — consumers want to support local businesses during this challenging time. Reviews are an easy way for them to help!
- Post relevant content and educational videos on your Website — a great way to start is by letting your customers know your operating status during this period.
Whether you’re working with an agency or handling marketing in-house, here are some simple strategies your team can work on while your customers self–isolate and/or work in limited capacities.
- 4 Ways PHCC Members Can Use Web Marketing to Combat Coronavirus Impact$0.00
- 4 Ways PHCC Members Can Use Web Marketing to Combat Coronavirus Impact$29.00