This Election Year, Vote PHCC!
Make plans now to attend the PHCC 2024 Legislative Conference to meet with your lawmakers and educate them on the significant role our industry can play in promoting energy, economic, and workforce policies that are important to our industry and will move America forward.
Our keynote speakers this year will be former Representatives Martin Frost (D-TX) and Tom Davis (R-VA) (pictured left to right) who will provide an objective overview of the state of politics in this pivotal election cycle. A complimentary copy of their book The Partisan Divide will be given to conference attendees.
You will have access to:
· Insider political analysis from former Congressional leaders
· Targeted issues briefing and effective advocacy tips from PHCC’s Government Relations team and top Washington lobbyists
· Personalized coaching provided by PHCC’s federal lobbyist on conducting meetings with legislators and staff
· IN-PERSON visits with your representatives in Congress
· Easy-to-use technology providing access to your meetings schedule and to help you navigate Capitol Hill
And, you’ll be able to educate policymakers on:
· Protecting America’s energy future through fuel choice
· The costs and realities of building electrification
· Supporting workforce programs and registered apprenticeships
Yotel Washington DC
415 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
Click here to book your hotel
· Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA, Metro accessible to Union Station)
· Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD, Metro accessible to Union Station)
· Thurgood Marshall Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI, MARC rail/Amtrak accessible to Union Station
· Amtrak Northeast Corridor to Union Station Washington DC (WAS)
Meetings will be scheduled based on your state and Congressional district. Please contact Mark Valentini at email@example.com or (703) 752-9871 if you have any special scheduling questions or requests.
YOTEL Washington DC Hotel
415 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington DC 20001-2001