By Staff Writer, PHCC-National Association
Registration is now open for the PHCC 2021 VIRTUAL Legislative Conference to be held on Tuesday, June 15, from 1 – 3 p.m. ET, and on Wednesday, June 16, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with congressional leaders to express their opinions about the help that is needed to support the p-h-c industry and our members. Take advantage of this critical opportunity to have your voice heard!
The conference agenda includes:
- Insider political analysis from keynote speaker Reid Wilson, a correspondent for The Hill newspaper and former editor-in-chief of National Journal’s “The Hotline” political newsfeed;
- Targeted issues briefing and advocacy tips from PHCC’s Mark Valentini and Chuck White;
- Virtual technology orientation to review the virtual meeting platform and answer technical questions from attendees;
- Live virtual visits with your representatives in Congress; and
- Closing reception providing a chance for attendees to talk about their experiences.
The theme of the Legislative Conference will be Infrastructure. We will discuss workforce training and apprenticeship, rebuilding and reinforcing America’s water infrastructure, and the importance of maintaining a diverse and cost-effective energy portfolio, which includes natural gas to supplement Americans’ energy needs. Please contact Mark Valentini at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 752-9871 if you have any special scheduling needs. Meetings will be scheduled for virtual attendees based on state and district, and every effort will be made to ensure state delegations are grouped together for meetings.
Register by May 22 to take advantage of Early Bird discount event fees.