If you made a gift to the Foundation in 2019, you should have already received a letter summarizing your annual giving for your tax records. Didn’t get a letter? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get a replacement back to you. Please use that return envelop to make your 2020 contribution. By giving early, you drive others to do the same and influence decisions on the programs we can offer throughout the year.
Plus the Stats…
Courtesy of the new software we are using to keep track of things, we can tell you that in 2019:
– Our smallest single donation was for $10.36.
– Our largest single donation – an incredible $25,000 gift!
– The average Invest in Your Future Campaign gift was $407.
– 21 PHCC chapters made a contribution, with most making a gift of $1,000 or more.
– The most generous state was Texas, with the most donors and most dollars contributed.
– Our sponsors, led by InSinkErator, made $73,000 in matching gifts.
Thank you to all who made a gift last year!
Whatever your political party, please remember to continue supporting our party platform –
Unifying our industry to promote workforce recruitment, education and career development.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART!
How? Just make a contribution. Remember, every dollar receives matching contributions from our friends at InSinkErator and Ferguson.
Of course if you would like to call with your gift, we are happy to talk! Contact John Zink at (800) 533-7694.