By Staff Writer, PHCC-National Association
Here are some ideas on how you can share the importance of what you do … and inspire the next generation of skilled workers at the same time! Let us know how you end up celebrating World Plumbing Day via email or social media … and we’ll share your story in a future issue of PHCC Solutions magazine to inspire other PHCC members!
- Visit a local school and speak about what you do and why it’s important. (Take some of the posters and coloring sheets; there’s even a pre-made PowerPoint!)
- Hold a special event – such as a breakfast or BBQ – at your workplace.
- Post on your social media accounts or send out a newsletter about World Plumbing Day. Use the fact sheet to share plumbing facts.
- Follow the World Plumbing Council on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and share its World Plumbing Day posts.
- Put up World Plumbing Day posters to raise awareness.
- Run a plumbing knowledge contest, call in to talk radio, bake cupcakes … World Plumbing Day can be celebrated in any manner!