By John Zink, Vice President of Development and Communications
Get Help With Training Costs for New Apprentices
Need help with recruiting and covering the costs of training new apprentices? The Foundation’s Scholarship program can help!
This year the PHCC Educational Foundation has approximately $140,000 up for grabs through 56 scholarships.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
• Plumbing or HVAC apprentices who are working full time for a PHCC contractor member.
• Trade school or community college students taking plumbing or HVAC classes.
• College students pursuing majors directly related to the plumbing-heating-cooling industry.
• A max of 4 apprentices per company can win, so only have your top contenders apply.
How Does Someone Apply?
• Visit https://www.phccfoundation.org/foundation/scholarship-program
• Gather required submission materials (letters of recommendation and background info).
• Complete the online application form, uploading the required documents.
When is the Deadline and When Are Winners Selected?
• Applications and all required supporting materials are due by May 1st.
• The Foundation Scholarship committee reviews applications over the summer. Winners are notified in late July and award checks are mailed directly to schools in August.
Our scholarships are possible thanks to contractor contributions and our generous sponsors.