Your CCA colleagues are looking forward to welcoming you and your team to the 2021 Project Managers Meeting October 6 – 8, 2021 in Dallas, TX.
This meeting, custom-designed to provide a forum for sharing best practices, will give attendees the opportunity to discuss how to handle and learn from today’s industry challenges.
The event will be held at the legendary Hilton Anatole Hotel. Spanning over 45 lush acres just north of downtown, the Anatole is a Dallas icon and a gem within the vibrant Design District. Located near many local attractions to include American Airlines Center, the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and the Crow Museum of Asian Art, this traditional property offers lots of options for experiencing local entertainment and culture.
Guests may take advantage of indoor and outdoor facilities including V Spa, Verandah Health Club, the new JadeWaters resort pool complex and a private sculpture park. The hotel is also home to sumptuous cuisine and nine exceptional dining opportunities to include SER Steak and Spirits, Counter Offer Deli, Gossip Bar, Media Bar and Grill and the Terrace, renowned for its American fare.
Reserve your room(s) today by clicking here! CCA’s preferred rates of $229.00 (single and double occupancy) and $249.00 (triple and quadruple occupancy) will be available through the cut-off date of Friday, September 17, 2021, or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Please note that at check-in, guests may “opt in” to paying a resort fee of $25.00 per room, per night for services and/or amenities which may include (these may change without notice):
- 50% off self-parking ($22.00) for one car or $10.00 off nightly valet parking ($34.00 – weekends only)
- Guest room standard WIFI for up to three devices ($9.95 value)
- Access to Verandah Health Club (average savings of $22.00)
- Two Starbucks drip coffees daily
- Kids Eat Free dinner in Media Grill with purchase of an adult entrée
- Complimentary dessert with dinner in either Media Grill or SER
- Pool recreation – daily access to JadeWaters seasonally
- Dallas Love Field (3.9 miles) 15 mins drive to hotel.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (21.4 miles) 20 mins drive to hotel.