Speaking at the PHCC Convention is a great experience and offers you the opportunity to CONNECT with the industry and engage in valuable peer to peer networking. Please read this information carefully before completing the Call for Presentations.
The Call for Presentations will be live from October 5, 2022 – April 7, 2023. You will be notified by email as to whether your submission was accepted between May 15-19, 2023. Please click here to access the PHCCCONNECT2023 Call for Presentations. The event will take place Oct. 25-27, 2023, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Speaker Terms and Conditions:
- Submissions must be complete. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- PHCC cannot provide editing services.
- All content must be written clearly and free of errors. Submitted information will be used for marketing purposes and listed on the website. PHCC staff do not provide editing services; any text that does not meet this requirement may be rejected.
- The speaker(s) that are accepted must be the speaker(s) that present. Any changes will be considered on a case-by-case basis. A request to substitute must be received in writing no later than September 8, 2023, and approval is not guaranteed.
- Submission deadlines must be met. Late submissions may not be accepted.
- Speakers are not compensated. PHCC does not pay speaker fees, compensate for travel or other miscellaneous costs related to presenting a breakout session.
- Speakers must make their own hotel reservations. Information may be found on the PHCCCONNECT homepage.
Preference is given to Members and exhibiting companies.