Scholarships are made possible through generous contributions of industry partners, and many individuals in memory or in honor of someone.
National Auxiliary General Scholarships
Special scholarships are also available. For more information, see the scholarship application form.
Applicants must fit one of the following criteria:
- Be a member of the senior class in high school;
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate full-time college program (or the equivalent of 12 or more credit hours)
- Attend a vo-tech plumbing- or HVAC-specific training program (industry related)
No person may receive more than one award from PHCC—National Auxiliary during his or her academic career and there cannot be more than two awards per family per year.
National Auxiliary Bradford White Industry Scholarships
These scholarships are available to applicants enrolled in an accredited educational program who are employed by a member of PHCC—National Association. For more details, see the scholarship application form.
- The applicant must be employed by a PHCC—National Association member contractor who must be a paid member of the PHCC National Association for a period of two years (including current year).
- The applicant must be sponsored by a member of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors - National Auxiliary. The sponsoring Auxiliary member must be a paid member for a period of two years (including current year).
- Applicant must enclose a copy of proof of enrollment from the education facility. The education facility must be an accredited school or program, and must be registered with the Department of Labor of that state.
- The scholarship must be used for the current semester or upcoming semester and within 5 months of CONNECT, held in the fall of each year, unless written permission for an extension is obtained from the Treasurer and Scholarship Chair.