Mobile Site / Find a Contractor / PHCC Store / Buyers' Guide / Request Information / FAQ / Contact Us
Webinar Review: Which Social Media Network is Right for You?
During last week’s webinar, speaker Lorraine Bell of Roundpeg had some great suggestions for members about tailoring social media presence to the needs of their business and consumers. Catch the webinar on-demand or read the talking points
- Go where your customers are. Consumers tend to follow Facebook, whereas commercial vendors are more interested in LinkedIn.
- Match the media to your goals. Twitter and LinkedIn are the best ways to generate awareness; Facebook and LinkedIn build loyalty.
- Are you using social media for lead generation? Make sure you have specific landing pages on your website to convert visitors to prospects.
- Don’t get caught up in the race for fans—have a plan!
- Before you build a social media presence, make sure your website is ready for company.