PHCC Fact Sheet
PHCC is a unique network of professionals who share ideas, standards and a passion for the plumbing and HVACR industry. Through membership in PHCC, plumbing and HVACR professionals have the resources to be more profitable, knowledgeable, and technologically savvy.
PHCC’s Mission Statement
Our Mission: The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association is dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing and HVACR industry for the health, safety and comfort of society and the protection of the environment.
- Since 1883, PHCC has been the leader in promotion, advancement, education and training of plumbing and HVACR contractors and their employees.
- PHCC has more than 3,000 open and union shop contractor members who successfully manage businesses in residential service and new construction, commercial and industrial markets.
- PHCC offers its members the opportunity to join a community that is designed specifically for them. Click here to learn how you can join PHCC.
PHCC’s notable achievements include:
- Establishing a framework for the industry’s first apprenticeship system
- Championing the cause of safe, adequate sanitation to state legislatures
- Encouraging the invention of better plumbing appliances and fixtures
- Spearheading education programs to keep pace with technological change
PHCC is a “federation” system, meaning membership starts at the state and local level and includes national membership. There are 41 state associations and close to 134 local chapters of PHCC. Click here to find your local chapter.
To learn more about PHCC or how to become a member, click here or call (800) 533-7694.