CONNECT 2015 Puts Real Solutions Within Reach
For Immediate Release:
October 6, 2015
For More Information:
Charlotte R. Perham
There was a great deal of activity swirling in the atmosphere in Hollywood, Fla., last week, and fortunately it was all in the form of workforce development solutions, leadership tips, new technologies, and results-oriented strategies geared for PHCC members and their businesses. While Hurricane Joaquin only threatened to interfere with some travel plans home, attendees at PHCC’s CONNECT 2015 stayed focused on charting a clear course for success for their businesses and the industry, engaging in valuable educational sessions, Product & Technology Showcase demonstrations, and those always-productive conversations with other contractors.
Some highlights of the week included
- Two inspiring keynote speeches:
- “Digging for Hope: Turning Wine to Water and Other Modern Day Miracles” by Doc Hendley, who spoke about the immense power of meaningful relationships and how they can help both individuals and businesses overcome obstacles, making what sometimes seems impossible into a reality.
- “Lessons in Leadership” by the U.S. Navy’s first F-14 fighter pilot Carey Lohrenz (in photo above), who shared the fundamentals of how to be successful, whether that’s flying a jet at Mach 2, or creating an efficient and innovative business environment
- A recognition of the many deserving award winners; and
- The annual changing of the guard of new PHCC officers.
For more information and updates, be sure to check the PHCC website (www.phccweb.org) and social media sites!
Save the Date!
CONNECT heads to the Lone Star Next
They say everything is bigger in Texas! Fueled by the incredible momentum in Florida during CONNECT 2015, PHCC already is making big plans for CONNECT 2016. Come partner with your peers in San Antonio. Mark your calendars now...Oct. 19-21 at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.