3D Award: Desire, Dedication, Determination
The 3D Award for Desire, Dedication and Determination is presented to a “dedicated and loyal member who willingly gives her time and talent to better the Auxiliary. She is someone you can always call upon for help and is usually the first to volunteer.”
The winner of this prestigious honor is awarded a beautiful handmade copper platter.
2017 3D Award –
Patty Jones, PHCC Auxiliary of Texas
Larry Dore Member of the Year Award
This distinguished award recognizes an Auxiliary member who is active in many areas of life in addition to his or her work with the various levels of the Auxiliary. Award nominees should have made a substantial contribution to the p-h-c industry and/or their community. In addition to a cash award, the winner receives a special commemorative plaque; the first runner-up also receives a cash prize.
Application deadline: August 1.
2017 Larry Dore Member of the Year Award –
Kathy Lewis, PHCC Auxiliary of Texas
Robert M. Cox Humanitarian Awards
This prestigious award recognizes outstanding efforts by a state or local Auxiliary in two categories: image and recruitment. Judging is based on the impact an auxiliary has made on the p-h-c industry or local community, joint cooperation between Auxiliary and contractor association, and the description of the implementation of the activity and results achieved. First and second prizes and honorable mentions each receive a monetary award.
Application deadline: August 1
- Image 1st Place – PHCC Auxiliary of Nebraska and PHCC Auxiliary of New Orleans
- Image 2nd Place – PHCC Auxiliary of Illinois and PHCC Auxiliary of Louisiana
- Image Honorable Mention – PHCC Auxiliary of Delaware
- Recruitment 1st Place – PHCC Auxiliary of Nebraska, PHCC Auxiliary of Louisiana and PHCC Auxiliary of Tennessee
- Recruitment 2nd Place – PHCC Auxiliary of Illinois and PHCC Auxiliary of Delaware