Work Smarter & Safer
Resources and Programs to Stay Safe and in Compliance
PHCC makes it easy for you and your team to stay current on all the regulations and codes that affect you. At the same time, we protect you from overregulation, by educating and persuading lawmakers before they make decisions that could impact your business. Here are some of the benefits your PHCC membership provides:
- Up-to-date Codes & Regulations — Get discounts on all the resources, training materials and reference sources you need, as well as a direct connection to our VP of Code and Technical Services for code interpretations and clarifications.
- Training & Apprenticeship Programs — Discounts on a wide variety of resources, including apprentice eLearning programs, exciting apprentice competitions and access to scholarships.
- Safety & Risk Management Tools — A range of safety-related resources, including downloadable Toolbox Talks materials about specific health & safety, accident prevention, first aid and other topics.
- Legislative & Regulatory Leadership — PHCC helps you make a difference on the laws and regulations that affect your business by making sure your representatives hear from you before they make decisions.
- PHCC Educational Foundation — A unique source of education offerings for management, technicians and apprentices, including online resources, webinars*, local seminars and more. The PHCC Educational Foundation Virtual University features a variety of online training courses for employees, including OSHA training.
- Best Practices — Proven tips on running a more efficient and profitable business, finding and retaining great employees, protecting your online reputation and other topics.
* Get a FREE preview of a PHCC webinar!
Quick Links to Favorite Resources!
| Update Your Profile Help customers & others find you! |
| Find a Contractor Locate potential partners! |
| Online Buyer’s Guide | CONNECT Conference & Tradeshow |
| Key Supplier Network | PHCC Community Network |
| Government Relations | PHCC Educational Foundation |
| Training & Apprenticeship Programs | Best Practices |
| Codes & Regulations | Safety & Risk Management Tools |
| Who’s Who Directory |