Mobile Site / Find a Contractor / PHCC Store / Buyers' Guide / Request Information / FAQ / Contact Us
HVACR Professionals: Your “All-Access” Pass
Education and Resources
PHCC is a relevant source of information for a growing base of HVACR business owners. Check out the links below to see all PHCC has to offer:
- HVACR Textbooks—a complete four-year series recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor for the related instruction portion of an apprentice training program.
- HVACR eLearning Apprentice Training—HVACR eLearning apprentice training courses for apprentices who need a non-traditional method of receiving their apprenticeship-related instruction.
- HVAC Apprentice Contest–offers HVAC apprentices a truly unique opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in a practical, hands-on event that is fun and exciting for everyone involved.
- Technician Education—a library of educational offerings for men and women working in the field, either in a service truck or on a construction site, to ensure their work is done completely, safely, and productively.
- HVACR Workforce Development Foundation–The HVACR Workforce Development Foundation is dedicated to leading an industry effort to develop and promote educational projects, programs, and partnerships to attract committed and skilled employees to a career in HVACR.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Testing–is a certification program allowing HVAC technicians to validate their technical expertise. PHCC is a founding member of NATE and works diligently with the NATE Technical Committee to keep the tests current and accurate.
- Virtual University—more than 60 online HVACR-related training courses, offered in three categories: contractor, environmental, and technical, industrial & safety skills.
- Webinars—offered free-of-charge to PHCC members on timely HVACR subjects such as Hydronic Heating & High Efficiency, Current Regulations Affecting Your Business, Geothermal Heating Systems, Growing Your Business with Radiant Heat, and many more!
- Access to PHCC’s Full-time Technical Expert—an experienced HVACR contractor, who – at no charge to PHCC members – is available to assist with HVACR-specific issues and interpretation of relevant codes and standards.
- Instructor Workshop—national workshop to help instructors develop their teaching skills.
Put Your All-Access Pass to work today.
Find out more: email@example.com.