2017 Legislative Conference
June 13-14, 2017
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Face to Face
It’s the once-a-year opportunity we all look forward to! Let’s take our unified message to Capitol Hill and meet face-to-face with key legislators making decisions that impact your business, your employees, your family and your community.
You’ll experience all of the insights and energy that this interactive two-day event on Capitol Hill provides:
- Insider political analysis from a keynote speaker;
- Targeted issues briefing and advocacy tips;
- Intimate Congressional reception with key lawmakers;
- Legislative Breakfast at a well-known Capitol Hill restaurant; and
- In-person visits with your legislators and staff.
The Legislative Conference is the perfect opportunity to leverage the power of PHCC to influence important policy. Just bring your passion … we’ll take care of everything else! And, if you’re a PHCC chapter leader or executive director, be sure to come a day early to participate in the PHCC Leadership Conference!
Read the preliminary schedule here.
Senior Policy Analyst
George Washington University
Regulatory Studies Center
Associate Editor and Columnist
2017 Legislative Conference Reception Sponsored by