The PHCC Educational Foundation's apprentice and journeyman training programs are designed to help plumbing and HVACR contractors develop a highly skilled, well-educated workforce for the improvement of the industry.
To find out what programs are available to you and how to order materials, visit the links below.
- HVAC & Plumbing Pre-Apprenticeship Course
- Plumbing Textbooks
- HVACR Textbooks
- Plumbing & HVACR Apprentice eLearning
- “Do It Yourself” Apprentice Program
- Plumbing & HVAC Apprentice Contests
- "Do It Yourself" Plumbing & HVAC Apprentice Contests
- Instructor Opportunities
- Plumbing Assessment Tests
- Scholarship Information
Free Soft Skills Webinars from PHCC Educational Foundation
The PHCC Educational Foundation partnered with Steve Coscia of Coscia Communications to develop two soft skills training webinars for apprentices and technicians. Perfect for apprentice classes or company technician meetings!
Technician Soft Skills Part 1 (Time: 31 minutes, 26 seconds)
Technician Soft Skills Part 2 (Time: 28 minutes, 41 seconds)