Mobile Site / Find a Contractor / PHCC Store / Buyers' Guide / Request Information / FAQ / Contact Us
Webinar Review: 21 Sales Secrets
In a recent PHCC webinar, Nancy Friedman of the Telephone Doctor provided 21 great tips to help members improve their business. Among other things, Friedman reminded members to use the telephone along with newer social media portals and emphasized the value of a structured customer service training program.
Here are some takeaways from the webinar:
Remember, the first social media was the telephone. And everyone uses that. Not everyone uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. So bring your folks up to speed on the telephone and how it needs to be handled. That being said, your social media is important; just don't want the telephone to be forgotten!
- If you don't have some sort of training program on Customer Service or Sales, start one. This webinar provides 21 tips which can last you 21 days, 21 weeks or 21 months.
- Training is like brushing your teeth; it needs to be done every day.
- For those who would like to take their service to the next level, Telephone Doctor offers several options for small businesses and big guys alike. Our online training has several packages for those with fewer than 10 staff members and many for those with more. A few divisions are:
- DVDs (Library of 18) Can be purchased separately
- Online training. 24/7 access to the DVD library
- Small group on site training- Our facilitator comes to your place of business.
- A Nancy program for the larger groups/conferences/corporate meetings
- Mystery Calling
- Management programs
- Speaking of social media, remember to "Like" the Telephone Doctor on Facebook, Twitter (@telephonedoctor) and LinkedIn (Nancy Friedman)
- Lastly, don't forget the telephone! If you'd like to receive our complimentary e-newsletter, please sign up at www.telephonedoctor.com.