Union-Affiliated Contractors (UAC)
The Union-Affiliated Contractors (UAC), an enhanced service group of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors–National Association, represents a unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure special needs and concerns are presented.
Don't Miss a Tour of Bradford White's iTEC and Manufacturing Plant
Join us for a tour of Bradford White's Manufacturing International Technical Excellence Center and manufacturing plant on June 25-26.
Deadline is May 31, 2017. Limited number of spots available!
The UAC Mission Statement
To establish, maintain and nurture a working relationship between the United Association employing segment of PHCC-National Association and the United Association (UA). This relationship is to be built on trust and cooperative efforts on issues which both organizations agree, on a national or regional basis. It is recognized and understood that there will always be issues on which both parties will disagree; this group is to provide a forum for constructive dialogue on such issues.
What Are Our Goals?
- Provide a unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure signatory issues are represented.
- Opportunity to meet with United Association leadership on a regular basis to present the views of the PHCC signatory contractors.
- Participate in joint programs with the United Association.
- Support unification of national plumbing and mechanical codes.
- Provide an avenue of communication through newsletter articles.
- Produce annual Unity meeting for educational enrichment and networking opportunities.
The Union-Affiliated Contractors (UAC) is a group of signatory contractors, association executives and representatives of the United Association (UA) who meet regularly to address the special needs and concerns of the union employing contractor. UAC works with these key industry segments to develop a total craft approach to meeting the needs of construction buyers. A primary benefit of this collaborative relationship is the enhanced ability to quickly and effectively respond to changes in the industry.
What Do You Get?
- A unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure your unique issues are addressed and interests represented;
- Opportunity to meet with UA leadership on a regular basis to discuss the views of the PHCC signatory contractors;
- Representation and/or participation on joint programs with the UA;
- The eMessenger, UAC’s online newsletter, designed to keep you up-to-date on key issues;
- Participate in high-level networking opportunities with contractors and local UA officials; and
- Timely, comprehensive educational programs covering emerging technologies and best practices in the industry.
View copies of the current and past eMessenger newsletters.
Learn more about the United Association Standard for Excellence.