Join UAC Today!
Amplifying the Voice of Signatory Contractors
Who Are We?
The Union-Affiliated Contractors (UAC) is a group of signatory contractors, association executives and representatives of the United Association (UA) who meet regularly to address the special needs and concerns of the Union employing contractor beyond the basic level of service provided by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association for all contractors.
What Do We Do?
UAC works on your behalf to better our working relationship with the United Association and provide you with new, up-to-date national labor agreements and programs that will make your company more competitive in our marketplace.
What Do You Get?
- A unified voice for the signatory contractors within PHCC to make sure your unique issues are addressed and interests represented;
- Opportunity to meet with UA leadership on a regular basis to discuss the views of the PHCC signatory contractors;
- Representation and/or participation on joint programs with the UA;
- The e-Messenger, UAC’s quarterly newsletter, designed to keep you up-to-date on key issues;
- High-level networking opportunities with contractors and local UA officials; and
- Timely, comprehensive educational programs covering emerging technologies and best practices in the industry.
What Have We Done Lately?
- UAC teamed up with the UA to create the National Residential Plumbing Agreement, an innovative program that allows contractors to aggressively compete in this lucrative market.
- Working together, UAC and UA established the Plumbing Council to promote expanding relationships between UA locals and contractors’ associations. Having contractors participate in strong associations locally and nationally will enhance the success of the organized sector of the industry.
- Working directly and through joint committees, UAC represents signatory contractors on arbitration, training, codes, and other key issues at the national level.
Join UAC Today!
(Click below to print and complete an application.)