Construction Contractors’ Alliance (CCA)
To serve a progressive group of larger p-h-c commercial and residential construction contractors to address their specific needs.
CCA Mission Statement
To enhance the profitability and professionalism of the CCA members' businesses through education and networking opportunities.
CCA Membership Standards
CCA members all agree to these high standards of professionalism.
The Construction Contractors' Alliance (CCA), an enhanced service group of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association, provides contractors with a means to find solutions to the many issues new construction contractors face. CCA serves PHCC's plumbing and mechanical contractors specializing in residential, industrial, commercial and institutional new construction.
- Participation in the Construction Contractors' Alliance Community Network, an enhanced way for CCA members to communicate and share information
- Meet members at CCA events taking place throughout the year including CCA Alliance Meetings
- Business Solution Reports
- "Contractor Spotlights" (virtual tours of member companies)
- Contractor Roundtables
- Member Library of Sample Forms