Welcome to PHCC–National Association!
Who We Are and Who We Serve
The PHCC—National Association is the oldest trade association in the construction industry—and the premiere organization for the p-h-c professional.
Since 1883, PHCC has been the leader in promotion, advancement, education and training.
Today, PHCC has more than 3,500 contractor members from open and union shops, who work in the residential, commercial, new construction, industrial and service and repair industry segments.
PHCC Bylaws (Members Only)
PHCC has a long history of achievements when it comes to representing our members and the industry. Some of them include:
- Establishing a framework for the industry’s first apprenticeship system
- Championing the cause of safe, adequate sanitation to state legislatures
- Encouraging the invention of better plumbing appliances and fixtures
- Spearheading education programs to keep pace with technological change
Benefits of Being a PHCC Member
Becoming a member of PHCC is an easy process with a number of benefits:
- Management education and technical training
- Apprenticeship and journeyman training
- Scholarships and career promotional materials
- Business-building networking opportunities
- Pro-active legislative and regulatory initiatives
- Print and online periodicals
- Local, regional and national meetings and events
- PHCC-branded customized marketing resources
- Unlimited free telephone technical support
- Member discounts on a variety of contractor business services
- “Members-Only” discounts—up to 50%—on all PHCC products, programs and services